- Patterned paper from Scrap Wizard Scrap Pack
- Inkadinkado Gem Stone clear stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Purely Pomegranite ink pad
- Stampin' Up! Purely Pomegranite cardstock
- Dries Clear glue
- Martha Steward Crystal Fine Glitter
- fancy sheer ribbon
- white card base
- 1/4" corner rounder
- Fold 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" cardstock to make 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
- Cut patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4".
- Attach length of ribbon to front of patterned paper, loop over back on top and bottom and adhere down on back.
- Mount patterned paper to card base.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 2 3/4" piece of pomegranite cardstock.
- Round corners of pomegranite cardstock with 1/4" corner rounder.
- Mount to card front using dimensional foam tape. Make sure mount has support underneath areas where butterfly will be mounted.
- Tie bow and then glue it to ribbon.
- Stamp butterfly image on white cardstock using purely pomegranite ink.
- Fussy cut butterfly leaving 1/8" inch border.
- Use dries clear with fine metal tip to place glue on gemstones and open areas of wings. Sprinkle glitter over the glue. You will need to do this in sections while the glue is wet.
- Let butterfly dry.
- Place dimensional foam tape on wing tips and glue in body center and attach to pomegranite cardstock.