- Inkadinkado Gem Stone clear stamp set
- Stampin' Up! So Glad We're Friends Set
- Pattern paper from 6.5" x 4.5%quot; Flower Shower Spring Matstack
- Pomegranite cardstock from Flower Shower Spring Cardstock Stack
- White cardstock for base and images.
- Stampin' Up! Purely Pomegranite Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up! Curly Label Punch
- Stamp butterfly on white paper using pomegranite ink. Apply glitter glue over the white areas and let set overnight. Some of the ink will run into the glitter.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper using pomegranite ink. Punch out using curly label punch. Ink edges with marker.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of pomegranite cardstock.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" x pieces of pomegranite flower patterned paper.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardtock for base. Fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Fussy cut out butterfly.
- Mount pomegranite cardstock on left of card base.
- Mount patterned paper on right side of card base.
- Mount sentiment in bottom right corner, about 1/2" from sides so its near the 1/3 lines.
- Mount butterfly using dimensional tape. Have buttefly overlap in some way between the cardstock so it joins the two pieces of cardstock together visually.