- Hero Arts F2540 Special Birthday Stamp
- Inkadinkado Gem Stone Insects
- Ranger Black Enamel Accents
- Stampin' Up! Really Rust Marker
- Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp Pad
- Michael's Stores Special Value Ribbon
- Ranger Mini Mister
- Bazzill Basics Earth Tones Orange Cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- patterned paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Matstack
- White cardstock for base
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Clear glitter glue
- Cut 2" x 4" piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp "May your Birthday..." using waterproof ink like memento tuxedo black ink.
- Streak with pumpking pie ink. It is important that you use a water based ink that is not permanent and will run when wet.
- Place on non-stock craft sheet.
- Spritz with water until soaked.
- Let dry overnight. Ink will blend and run as it dries.
- Stamp dragonfly using waterproof black ink.
- Color dots with Stampin' Up! Marker.
- Apply clear glitter glue over the surface. Use a product that has a moderate amount of glitter so image will still be visible.
- Let dry overnight with sentiment.
- Cut out dragonfly.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 8 1/2" white cardstock for base. Fold in half.
- Mount 2 1/4" x 4 1/4" orange cardstock on left hand side of card front.
- Cut patterned paper to 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" and mount on right hand side of card front.
- Mount dried sentiment over the orange cardstock about 1/8" from left side, top and bottom.
- Mount 4 1/4" strip of ribbon over the seam, leaving 1/8" inch of orange visible.
- Mount dragonfly over patterned paper using dimensional foam on the edge of the wings so they are raised while the body is mounted flush.
- Place dot of Ranger Black Enamel Accent in each of the four corners of the sentiment. Use evenly sized dots.