- Inkadinkado 91317X Wood Mounted Stamp
- red cardstock for base
- textured green cardstock for mat
- white cardstock for image
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Duncan snow accents
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of red cardstock for base. Fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp Santa using tuxedo black ink onto 3" x 4 1/4" white cardstock.
- Color Santa with markers. I would suggest Copic markers because they have a nice flesh tone color. I made this card before I had Copic markers and had to leave his face uncolored. I decided to leave it the way I made it back then for this post.
- Apply snow to bottom of card so Santa is grounded on top of a hill of snow. After you apply the snow use an old small brush to stiple the top so give it more texture.
- Let dry overnight.
- Cut 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" green mat. I used an open stock textured paper to add a little more to the card.
- Mount Santa to center of green mat.
- Mount green mat to center of card.