- Inky Antics 10951MC Millie Mouse Stamp Set
- Copic Markers
- E50 - envelope
- E31, E33, E35 body
- R20, R21 ear/nose
- R35, R37, R39 dress/shoes/bow
- white cardstock for base
- brown cardstock (coordinate with patterned paper)
- black cardstock
- DCVW coral colored cardstock (coordinate with paper and markers)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Color Box white stamp pad
- Gelly Roll white pen
- bittersweet praline/bit-1539 patterned paper
- Fiskars scallop rotary blade
- Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white card base. Tent fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 2" x 2 3/4" white cardstock.
- Using Memento black ink, or another Copic safe ink, stamp Millie's body, envelope, and then bow. If you have the clear stamp set you need to put together the image but can put many hats and different things in her hands. If you have the wood mounted one you will stamp the whole thing at one time.
- Color image using Copic colors explained above.
- Mount image to 2 1/4" x 3" brown mat.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 3 1/8" mat from a red/coral cardstock.
- Stamp "Just for You" with white ink. Let dry and then if the white is not bright enough go over it with a white gel pen.
- Cut 4 1/2" x 3 3/8" mat from black cardstock.
- Cut 5 1/2" x 4" mat from praline patterned paper. This size allows you to get 6 mats from the one 12" x 12" sheet.
- Using a scallop blade on your trimmer, cut a scalloped edge on one side of black cardstock then cut cardstock down to 5 1/2" x 1/2" using a straight edge blade.
- Mount coral mat to black mat, then mount brown mat with millie to coral mat.
- Mount patterned paper to front of card, leaving the uncovered 1/4" at the bottom.
- Mount scallop border at bottom over uncovered white.
- Mount Millie assembly in remaining space.