- Inky Antics 10951MC Millie Mouse Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up! Happy Healing Stamp Set
- Copic Markers
- E31, E33 and E35 for bandage
- R11 and R12 for ears
- R20, R22 and R24 for dress/shoes/hat
- N0, N1 and N2 for body
- white cardstock
- dark brown cardstock (coordinate with markers)
- dark pink cardstock
- light pink cardstock for base
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- VersaMark ink
- 1 3/4" scallop punch
- 1 1/2" circle punch
- Gelly Roll Clear Stardust Pen
- Gelly Roll White Pen
- Fiskars scallop rotary blade
- Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" light pink card base. Tent fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Using Memento black ink, or another Copic safe ink, stamp Millie's body, bandage, and then hat. If you have the clear stamp set you need to put together the image but can put many hats and different things in her hands. If you have the wood mounted one you will stamp the whole thing at one time.
- Color image using Copic colors explained above.
- Cut image down to 2 1/8" x 2 7/8".
- Mount image to 2 3/8" x 3 1/4" brown mat.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" mat from a dark pink cardstock.
- Using scallop blade on rotary trimmer, use the measurements to the right of the cut line to cut off 1/4" of both long sides.
- Stamp dotted XO stamp from Happy Healing set on dark pink cardstock using VersaMark ink to create the background.
- Stamp Feel Better Soon on scrap white cardstock. Punch out in center of 1 1/2" circle.
- Punch out 1 3/4" scalloped circle from dark brown cardstock.
- Mount white circle in center of scalloped circle.
- Make sure VersaMark has dried, then mount dark pink to front on card. The images will be very light and darken as it dries.
- Mount Mille and sentiment to front of card.
- Use clear stardust pen to place a small amount of glitter in each hole on the bandage.
- Dot scallops with white pen.
- Set aside to dry.