- Bic Markers
- Lemon Bliss
- Pink Flamingo
- Margarita Green
- Scrappy Cat Birthday Wishes Clear Stamp
- Stampin' Up! Two-Step Stampin In Full Bloom set for flower
- Pink cardstock for mat.
- Yellow cardstock for base and mat.
- White cardstock for flower image.
- Stampin' Up! Real Red Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up! Old Olive Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up! 1 1/2" circle punch
- Stampin' Up! 1 3/4" scallop circle punch
- 1/16" Fiskar hole punch
- Sizzix Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
- Stamp flower base using old olive ink on 2" x 2 1/2" white cardstock. You may want to stamp image then cut down cardstock.
- Stamp flower top using real red ink above stem.
- Color flower with Bic Lemon Bliss and Pink Flamingo markers.
- Color stem with Bic Margarita Green marker.
- Stamp Birthday Wishes on white paper using old olive ink.
- Punch out image using 1 1/2" circle punch.
- Punch out mat from yellow using 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch.
- Punch out dots in each scallop using 1/16" Fiskars punch.
- Run 5 1/4" x 4" pink cardstock though Sizzix Swiss Dots Embossing folder.
- Cut yellow cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for card base. Fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Mount swiss dot pink on card base. Leave dot texture facing upward.
- Mount flower on left of card with an even top, bottom and left margin.
- Mount circle sentiment to scallop mat.
- Add dimensional foam tape to back of scallop mat.
- Mount about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom, centered in remaining horizontal space. Make sure words are facing desired direction.