- Copic Markers
- W6, W4, W1 for smoke
- N6, N5 for tire
- BG34 for leaked fluid
- C4, C2 for wheel rims
- N3 for bumper and running board
- RV29 for thermometer
- E35, E31 for seat
- N1 for windshield (wait until seat colored)
- B06, B04 for body
- 100 to edge gray and white cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Environs of Paris for map ground
- Sparkle n Sprinkle Set 251 - Cars - Henry
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" turquoise cardstock for card base.
- 4 1/4" x 3" gray cardstock for image mat
- 2 1/4" x 1 3/8" gray cardstock for word mat
- 4" x 2 3/4" white cardstock for image
- 2" x 1 1/8" white cardstock for words
- Stamp image and words using ink that will not bleed or run when colored with your markers. For Copic markers, I use Memento black.
- Fold cardstock base and then stamp background image. Note that you only really need to ink and stamp the edges.
- Color car using Copic marker colors detailed above in supplies.
- Ink all edges using black marker. The chisel tip of the Copic 100 works nicely.
- Mount car to its gray mat and then mount in bottom left corner about 1/4" from edges.
- Mount words to their gray mat. Use dimensional foam tape to mount in top right of card, overlapping part of car image.
- For inside for card, there is another Sparkle and Sprinkle stamp in the set that reads: "Overheated? Low on Gas? Tired Out? Get Well Soon!!"