- Kolette Hall Thoughts of You rubber stamp
- Inkadinkado Mindscapes clear stamp set
- Pattern paper from 6.5 x 4.5 Flower Shower Spring Matstack
- Solid colored paper from paper from 6.5 x 4.5 Flower Shower Spring Matstack (12 x 12 works too)
- White cardstock for base and images.
- Stampin' Up! Purely Pomegranite Ink
- 1/4" corner rounder
This card is made with leftover patterned paper from he patterned paper was the leftover from other cards posted here. The hummingbird was my original choice for some of the butterfly cards but then I switched.
- Stamp hummingbird on white paper using Purely Pomegranite Ink. Fussy cut hummingbird.
- Stamp sentiment on 3/4" ink strip of white cardstock. Cut off edges and round with corder rounder.
- Cut 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of solid olive cardstock. Round the two corners on the side you want at the top.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 2" x pieces of patterned paper.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" deep purple cardtock.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardtock for base. Fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Mount deep purple cardstock to top of card base.
- Mount patterned green paper to bottom half of card base.
- If anything was off when you cut the cardstock or base, simply trim the card to a size that doesn't show the mistake and ano one will ever know.
- Mount green cardtock to card front about 1/2" from right side.
- Mount hummingbird on top center of green using dimensional tape, allowing wings to extend into the deep purple to break up the lines on the card.
- Mount sentiment about 3/4" from bottom toward the right side of the card using dimensional foam.