- Stampin' Up! For Father stamp set
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Bazzill earthtones olive cardstock
- 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" Bazzill earthtones denim cardstock
- 5 1/2" x 1/2" Bazzill earthtones gray cardstock
- 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" Bazzill earthtones dark brown cardstock
- White cardstock
- Memento black ink
- Brilliance Coffee Bean Ink
- Copic Sketch Markers: N1, N3, N5, N6, N9, E0, E31, E55, E57, E58, E74, G14, B04
- 1/4" corner rounder
- Antique brass brads
- Stamp toolbox image on white cardstock with Memento Ink.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Cut out image as 2 1/4" x 2" square.
- Stamp sentiment from set in top left of card using coffee bean ink.
- Round all 4 corners of dark brown cardstock.
- Mount image on dark brown cardstock.
- Add brads to gray cardstock.
- Mount gray cardstock on blue cardstock.
- Mount blue cardstock to front of card 3/4" from bottom.
- Mount image over on right hand side of card over the center of blue strip using dimensional tape.