- 3 1/8" x 6 1/4" manilla tag
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Trick or Treat CMS 050 stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Retro Halloween CMS 095 stamp set
- Ranger Blending tool with foam pads
- Non stick craft sheet
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Adirondack Lights Snow Cap Pigment Ink
- Memento Black Ink
- Dusty Concord Distress Ink
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle
- Heat tool
- Place tag on non stick craft sheet.
- Using blending tool, ink tag with spiced marmalade. Start blending on the craft sheet and work onto the tag to avoid square impressions.
- Using blending tool with a different foam pad, ink tag lightly with black soot. Less black was used than on the skeleton tag leaving the tag with a brighter orange look.
- Spritz with shimmer mist. You can make your own using a small amount of Perfect Pearls mixed well with water in one of the Ranger spritz bottles.
- Heat dry so you can proceed without waiting.
- Stamp multiple spider webs in background using snow cap ink while tag is wet. Stamp will get contaminated by the glitter from the mist so clean it between inkings to avoid contaminating your white ink.
- Stamp witch using Dusty Concord.
- Stamp bats and Happy Halloween using black ink.
- Heat set ink or set aside to dry.