- 3 1/8" x 6 1/4" manilla tag
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Trick or Treat CMS 050 stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Retro Halloween CMS 095 stamp set
- Ranger Blending tool with foam pads
- Non stick craft sheet
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Adirondack Lights Snow Cap Pigment Ink
- Memento Black Ink
- Memento Brown Ink
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle
- Heat tool
- Place tag on non stick craft sheet.
- Using blending tool, ink tag with spiced marmalade. Start blending on the craft sheet and work onto the tag to avoid square impressions.
- Using blending tool with a different foam pad, ink tag lightly with black soot.
- Stamp multiple spider webs in background using snow cap ink while tag is wet. White will absorb some of the ink and change to a gray. Stamp off on scrap paper between inkings to avoid contaminating your white ink.
- Heat set/dry tag to stop white from blending with orange and black ink.
- Stamp large skeleton over spider web and heat set immediately so it stays whiter.
- Stamp bats using black ink.
- Stamp Happy Halloween using a dark brown ink.
- Heat set ink or set aside to dry.
- Spritz with shimmer mist. You can make your own using a small amount of Perfect Pearls mixed well with water in one of the Ranger spritz bottles.
- Heat dry immediately so it doesn't alter the tag.