- Copic Markers
- YG23 and YG25 for plant parts
- Y35 and Y38 for flower
- E42 for background
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamps from Stamps N More (unmounted rubber I mounted on cling foam)
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" golden yellow cardstock for card base (match marker colors)
- 5 1/4" x 4" green cardstock for mat (match marker colors)
- 2 1/2" x 3 3/3" white cardstock for image
- Stamp image on white cardstock using ink that will not bleed or run when colored with your markers. For Copic markers, I use Memento black.
- Lay white cardstock on green for reference and then stamp the words directly on the green using same black ink used for image.
- Color flower using Copic marker colors detailed above in supplies, or using colors that match your papers better.
- Fold cardstock base to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Mount flowers on green cardstock keeping top, left and bottom borders even.
- Mount green cardstock assembly to card base.