- Just For Fun Stamps Floral Oval IV stamp
- "Thinking of You" from Inkadinkado All Occasions Clear Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up! Layer Ease 1/8" wheel
- Copic Markers
- B91 and B93 For blue flowers
- RV11 and RV13 for pink flowers
- Y02 and Y04 for flower centers
- G82 and G85 for leaves and stems
- white cardstock
- Bazzill Basics A7 Card Pack
- light yellow cardstock that coordinates with markers
- black cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- ribbon, at least 7/8" wide.
- For the card base, pick out either the pink or blue A7 card and coordinating envelope from the Bazzill Basics A7 card pack. If you are making the card base by hand, the card front is 7" x 5" so you need to cut a 7" x 10" piece of cardstock and tent fold it.
- Using Memento black ink, or another Copic safe ink, stamp floral oval on white.
- Color image using Copic colors explained above.
- Fussy cut image along border, trying to be a perfect as possible.
- Mount image to light yellow cardstock, leaving enough border to cut another circle. By mounting the image first, you don't have to worry about perfectly centering it later or which side is up. This also helps hide any imperfections in your initial cut since they transfer perfectly to the next layer.
- Using the 1/8" layer wheel trace a larger circle on yellow cardstock to get a 1/8" border.
- Fussy cut out this circle, again trying to be as perfect as possible.
- Repeat process with black cardstock to get final mat.
- Adhere ribbon across card front slightly above center line so there is enough room for the sentiment. For the pink card, there are actually two layers of ribbon - the bottom is a 7/8" white to get the desired width and the top is a 5/8" ribbon that coordinated perfectly but wasn't wide enough on its own.
- Stamp "thinking of you" directly onto card front in bottom right centering between ribbon and bottom of card.
- Mount floral oval. Center vertically between top and bottom. Center horizontally between left edge and sentiment.