- Stamping Fools Dr Britt Rubber Stamp
- Stampin' Up! Happy Healing Stamp Set
- Copic Markers
- C0 and C1 for clipboard
- E00 for skin
- E31 and E34 for hair
- BV00, BV01, BV02 and BV11 for scrubs
- white cardstock
- dark purple cardstock (coordinate with markers)
- light purple cardstock (coordinate with pattern paper)
- pattern paper shown from DCWV The Stack 4
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- ColorBox White Ink
- Sakura Souffle White Pen
- Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" purple card base. Tent fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Using Memento black ink, or another Copic safe ink, stamp Dr Britt on 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" white cardstock.
- Color image using Copic colors explained above. Skin color is a double coat - let dry then recolor to get a darker shade.
- Cut 2 3/8" x 3 5/8" light purple mat for image.
- Cut 2 3/4" x 3 5/8" pattern paper.
- Ink edges of images, mat and pattern paper.
- Mount pattern paper on right hand side leaving about a 1/2" border all around.
- Mount image to mat, then mount mat to left hand side overlapping the pattern paper.
- Stamp Happy Healing in white on purple cardstock.
- Let dry then cut down as tightly as possible.
- Apply white souffle pen over the words to make the white stand out more.
- Let dry.
- Mount to right of card using dimensional foam. Alternatively if you mount it well enough to write on it, you can mount it then apply the souffle pen and set aside finished card to dry.