- Inkadinkado Gem Stone clear stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Take Three Set
- Pattern paper from 6.5 x 4.5 Flower Shower Spring Matstack
- White cardstock for base and images.
- Dark turqiose cardstock
- Stampin' Up! Night of Navy Ink Pad
- Stamp butterfly on white paper using blue ink. Apply glitter glue over the white areas and let set overnight. Some of the ink will run into the glitter.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper using blue ink. Cut out.
- Mount sentiment to 1/8" border dark turquoise mat.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of dark turquoise cardstock.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" pieces of patterned paper.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardtock for base. Fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Fussy cut out butterfly.
- Mount dark turquoise cardstock on left of card base.
- Mount patterned paper on right side of card base.
- Mount sentiment in center of patterned paper.
- Mount butterfly using dimensional tape. Have buttefly overlap in some way between the cardstock so it joins the two pieces of cardstock together visually.