- studio g i-cling Birthday Wishes set
- Copic Markers
- E77, E74 and E71 for icing
- G21 for candle
- flicks of YR18 with Y19 blended over it for flame
- C5 and C3 for wrapper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Recollections green cardstock
- tan and brown recollections cardstock
- Copic compatible white cardstock
- 1/4" high dimensional foam
- white gel pen
- Fold green cardstock to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp cupcake on Copic compatible white paper.
- Color cupcake using colors described above. Candle flame was treated as the light source.
- Fussy cut out cupcake leaving 1/8" of white showing to create a border so it will stand out.
- Stamp Birthday Wishes on white and fussy cut it out leaving a white border.
- Cut 3 1/8" wide strip of tan. Cut tan mats 3 1/4" and 1 1/4" high.
- Cut 3 3/8" wide strip of brown. Cut brown mats 3 1/2" and 1 1/2" high.
- Stamp background with curly shape using brown ink. You don't need to stamp the whole front - use brown mats as a guide for where the shapes will be visible.
- Mount Birthday wishes on smaller tan mat then mount this on the smaller brown mat.
- Mount cupcake in center of larger tan mat then mount this on the larger brown mat.
- Dot edges of brown mats with white gel pen.
- Mount mat assemblies to center of card using dimensional foam tape.