See the Birthday Wishes version.
Suggested inside words:
You know what they say...
An apple a day
Keeps the doctor away.
Get Well Soon!
- Apple Crate from Stampin' Up! For Father stamp set
- sentiments from Stampin' Up! Sincere Salutations stamp set
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Bazzill Basics Fire Hearts cardstock
- 3 3/4" x 3 1/2" Bazzill Basics Vibrant Blue cardstock
- 3 3/8" x 3 1/8" Bazzill Basics Iced Cocoa cardstock
- 3" x 2 3/4" White cardstock
- Memento black ink
- Colorbox White Ink for Get Well Soon
- Copic Sketch Markers: N2, N5, N9, E11, E13, E55, E57, B04, B06, Y13, Y17, YG23, YG25, G14, R24, R46
- All Bazzill cardstock is cut with texture in a vertical direction so all pieces run in same direction when finished.
- Stamp apple crate image on white cardstock with Memento Ink.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Mount on iced cocoa cardstock.
- Mount on vibrant blue cardstock.
- Fold fire hearts cardstock to make base.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom right corner.
- Mount crate assembly. Center horizontally. For vertical placement, simply center appriximately between the top of the card and the top of the sentiment. Exact placement of sentiment and assembly do not much as long you place the sentiment, then center the assembly in the remaining space. The assembly is large but you may wish to mount it with dimensional tape - I did not.