- Nicole STK4235 Sticker Sheet
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Ranger blending tool
- green Stickles
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Baroque die
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" red cardstock
- 3 1/8" x 2 5/8" green cardstock
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock
- Fold white cardstock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Use blending tool and Vintage Photo Distress Ink to color the edges on the top of the card. Use a piece of scrap paper under card to prevent back of card and table from getting inked.
- Die cut red baroque image.
- Place sticker on top of green mat.
- Adhere green mat to red baroque image.
- Mount to card front using dimensional foam.
- Adorn outside edge of baroque die cut with small dots of green Stickles. Use of Stickles rather than just any green glitter glue is important if you want nice solid but small dots because it has a lot more glitter than glue.
- Set aside to dry.