- Stampin' Up! Winged Things Stamp Set
- Bic Mark-It Markers
- Margarita Green
- Harvest Orange
- Prarie Berry
- Moonshine Yellow
- Bazzill Basics Paper A7 Cards and Envelopes
- deep purple from 6.5 x 4.5 Flower Shower Spring Matstack (12 x 12 works too)
- White cardstock for images.
- Yellow from Bazzill Basics Earthtones
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stamp 3 butterfies on white paper using black that is compatible with the markers you are using. Memento will not run when used with alcohol based markers.
- Color each butterfly in a different manner but stick to the 4 colors on the card.
- Cut out butterflies as rectangles. Mine ended up at 2 1/8" x 1 7/8". As long as all 3 are the same size and fit on the card it doesn't matter. Make sure all 3 butterflies will fit with a mat behind them.
- Cut (3) 1/4" mats using deep purple cardstock. (Mine ended up 2 3/8" x 2 1/8".)
- Mount butterflies to mats.
- I used a precut and prescored green Bazzill A7 card for my base. If you don't have this, an A7 card front is 5.25 x 7.25 so cut a piece of cardstock to 10.5" x 7 1/4" and fold it in half.
- Type words up on computer (you can copy them from the card words page ) and print out in orange on yellow cardstock.
- Cut words apart into rectangles.
- Mount words and butterflies to front of card.