All cardstock except white is from The Paper Company Meadow Color Sheets Value Pack, which has 5 pre-coordinated colors in it.
- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" purple cardstock
- 4" x 5 1/4" green cardstock
- 1 3/4" x 4 1/4" periwinkle cardstock
- 1 1/2" x 4" purple cardstock
- 1 1/4" x 3 3/4" white cardstock
- white cardstock for punching and stamping
- purple cardstock for punching
- periwinkle cardstock for punching
- 1 1/8" EK Success Paper Shapers circle punch
- 1 3/8" EK Success Paper Shapers circle punch
- 1 1 3/4" EK Success Paper Shapers scalloped circle punch
- 1/16" hole punch
- Sizzix Flowers, Spring - Large embossing folder
- Stampin' Up! Brocade Blue Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up! Craft black basic ink pad
- Stampin' Up! Watercolor pencils
- Stampin' Up! Two-Step Stampin' Riveting Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up! Simple Florals Stamp Set
- Watercolor brush
- Stamp vase from Simple Florals set on white paper using a water resistant black pigment dye like the craft black basic pad. Allow it time to dry or heat set it.
- Watercolor the vase.
- Emboss green mat using Sizzix Spring Flowers embossing folder.
- Mount green mat to front of card base.
- Mount periwinkle rectangle to front of green card base, 3/16" from the left edge of green mat. Center vertically.
- Mount purple rectangle to periwinkle mat.
- Mount white flower vase to purple mat. If cardstock is still wet, let it dry before mounting.
- Stamp "Enjoy Your Day" on white cardstock with Brocade Blue Ink.
- Punch out image using 1 1/8" circle punch. If you are using the EK Success or Stampin' Up! whale punch turn it over so you are looking at the bottom of the punch and insert paper with image facing you so you can see exacly what will be cut out.
- Punch out 1 3/8" purple circle for mat.
- Punch out 1 3/4" periwinkle circle for mat.
- Use 1/16" hole punch to punch circle in each scallop.
- Mount white circle in center of purple circle.
- Mount purple circle in center of periwinkle scalloped circle.
- Mount scalloped circle with foam tape.