- 7" x 10" white cardstock
- 7" x 5" lavender cardstock
- green mulberry paper
- white cardstock
- waterproof black ink
- Stampin' Up! The Gifts Of Spring Stamp Set (retired)
- watercolor pencils
- Fold white card base down to form 7" x 5" card.
- Mount lavendar cardstock to front of white card base. Double mounting with tape on all edges and some in the middle will give it the strength to stand up if you don't have the thicker 12" x 12" paper to make a lavendar base.
- Stamp bunny scene on white paper.
- Tear out scene. Grasp the paper with image facing you and tear toward you so tear is visible. Leave about 1/2" of white all around image. Check size against card base to make sure it will fit and there is enough room for the mulberry mat.
- Watercolor image.
- Set white cardstock with image on green mulberry paper, but do not adhere yet.
- Use a watercolor brush to draw a water line in the mulberry paper about 1/2" inch from the torn edges. Tear along wet edges. The wet paper should tear easily.
- Mount the bunny image to mulberry paper.
- Mount the mulberry paper to the card base.