- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" tan cardstock
- 2" brown square of cardstock
- 2 1/2" x 3" red cardstock
- 3" x 4" blue cardstock
- 3 1/2" x 5" green cardstock
- yellow cardstock large enough to punch out 1 3/4" circle
- Stampin' Up! Simple Wishes Stamp Set
- brown ink pad
- 1 3/4" EK Success Paper Shapers circle punch
- Stamp Happy Birthday Cupcake image from Simple Wishes set on yellow cardstock using brown ink.
- Use punch upside down to line up cut area with stamped image and then punch out the stamped image.
- Mount green rectangle on base so each corner touches and edge as seen in the card image.
- Mount blue rectangle on green mat so top left corner touches left edge of green and bottom right touches the right edge. Center top to bottom.
- Mount red rectangle on blue mat following same pattern used for blue.
- Mount brown square so its centered on all sides of the red mat.
- Mount yellow circle in the center of the brown square.