- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" pink cardstock
- 5 3/8" x 2 1/2" light olive cardstock
- 5 3/8" x 2" white cardstock
- 3 3/4" x 1" white cardstock
- 5 3/8" x 1 3/8" striped mat from DCVW Nana's Kids 4.5 x 6.5 Mat Stack
- green flower from Oriental Trading Company Item #65/65543
- Stampin' Up! Pink Passion stamp pad
- Happy Birthday clear stamp from INKADINKADO All Occasions Set
- "wishes" rubber stamp from Stampin' Up! Heard from the Heart Set
- clear glitter
- Cut all cardstock to size.
- Stamp Happy Birthday on right hand side of smallest white cardstock.
- Mount light olive paper on base.
- Mount larger white strip on light olive.
- Mount striped paper on white strip.
- Mount white Happy Birthday Strip on striped paper using dimensional tape. Alight right edge with right edge of card.
- Stamp "may all your wishes come true!" on the bottom center of the pink base.
- Attach flower on white Happy Birthday strip.
- Fill center of flower with clear glitter glue. Let dry.