- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" olive cardstock
- 5 3/8" x 2 1/2" pink cardstock
- 5 3/8" x 2" cardstock
- 2 5/8" x 1" white cardstock
- 5 3/8" x 1 3/8" ladybug mat from DCVW Nana's Kids 4.5 x 6.5 Mat Stack
- 1 3/8" radius flower From Oriental Trading Company Item# 65/65542
- TSUKINEKO Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink
- Happy Birthday clear stamp from INKADINKADO All Occasions Set
- "wishes" rubber stamp from Stampin' Up! Heard from the Heart Set
- clear glitter
- corner rounder
- Cut all cardstock to size.
- Round all 4 corners of smallest white cardstock.
- Round all 4 corners of pink cardstock.
- Stamp Happy Birthday on smallest white cardstock
- Mount this on lady bug paper slightly off center to the right so the flower and white cardstock will be centered on top of the lady bug paper when viewed together.
- Mount lady bug paper on larger white cardstock.
- Mount this assembly on pink cardstock
- Stamp "may all your wishes come true!" on the bottom center of the olive base.
- Center previous assembly in the remaining space and mount.
- Attach flower near top left corner of Happy Birthday, being sure not cover the words.
- Fill center of flower with clear glitter glue. Let dry.