- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" pink cardstock
- 3" square of pink cardstock
- 5 1/4" x 4" pink purple yellow green dotted mat from DCVW Nana's Kids 4.5 x 6.5 Mat Stack
- 5/8" pink ribbon
- 2 1/4" Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One die
- 2 1/2" Spellbinders Nestibilities Labels One die
- Get well soon stamp
Click here for a male version of this card.
- Stamp get well soon on yellow cardstock.
- Center Spellbinders 2 1/4" die over get well soon image and die cut.
- Emboss using same die.
- Cut out and emboss pink mat from 3" square using Spellbinders 2 1/2" die.
- Cut 6 1/2" length of ribbon. Center on front of dotted cardstock and secure on the back of dotted cardstock only so front floats freely.
- Mount dotted cardstock assembly to pink card base.
- Mount yellow cardstock to pink mat.
- Secure pink mat to ribbon only, allowing entire ribbon assembly to float freely. Center it near the 2/3 vertical line on the card.