- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" orange cardstock
- (2) 1 1/4" x 4 1/2" striped paper from DCWV Nana's Kids
- 2 1/2" x 4 3/8" light green cardstock
- 2" x 3 3/4" white cardstock
- orange ink
- orange glitter glue (from the kids section at the craft store)
- silver glitter glue
- yellow glitter glue
- clear glitter glue
- waterproof dye based black ink
- Happy Birthday Cake Stamp (wood mounted stamp with label just says Anita's tm ©2002 Sugarloaf Inc.)
- Stamp Happy Birthday Cake in waterproof ink on white cardstock.
- Color with kid's glitter glue as shown on card. The icing has clear glitter on it.
- Let this dry. You may need to do different colors in stages.
- Distress ink edges of light green cardstock with orange ink.
- Mount strips from Nana's Kids near top left and bottom right edges of card base. Note they are mounted as mirror images of each other.
- Mount white cake cardstock to center of light green cardstock. use a strong adhesive to keep paper flat and secure.
- Mount light green cardstock in center of card using dimensional foam tape.
- Place 3 orange glue dots on the top right and bottom left of card base.
- Let dry.