- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" light purple cardstock
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" dark purple cardstock
- 1 1/4" strip of white cardstock to punch
- 1 1/4" strip of dark purple cardstock to punch
- 1 1/4" strip of light purple cardstock to punch
- 1 1/2 x 5 Purple Flower Glitter Paper from DCWV 4.5 x 6.5 Glitter Mat Stack
- Happy Birthday To You! clear stamp from My Sentiments Exactly Birthday Sentiments Set
- ColorBox Frost White Ink
- EK Success Retro Flower Punch (1 inch diameter)
- liquid adhesive
- dark purple glitter glue
- clear glitter glue
Click here for an alternate layout of the same card.
- Punch out 3 white flowers.
- Punch out 3 dark purple flowers.
- Punch out 3 light purple flowers.
- Glue center of dark purple flower onto center of white flower, offset purple flower to the right slightly. Use liquid glue so you can move the flower to right position.
- Glue center of light pink flower onto center of dark purple flower, offet so its between the dark purple and white flower.
- Make the other 2 flowers and let all 3 dry.
- Fold up petals to give flower dimension.
- Mount dark purple mat to card base.
- Mount glitter flower paper on left hand side of purple mat 1/4" from the edge.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday To You!" in white ink.
- Mount flowers in top right hand corner in random pattern.
- Add a light coat of purple glitter glue to the petals.
- Add a heavy coat of clear glitter glue to centers of flowers.
- Set aside and let glitter dry.