- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" "blue" cardstock (from Recollections Essentials Pack)
- 5 1/2" x 1 3/4" gray cardstock (from Recollections Essentials Pack)
- 5 1/2" x 1 1/4" light brown cardstock (from Recollections Essentials Pack)
- 5 1/2" x 1" white cardstock (from Recollections Essentials Pack)
- Tsukineko Brilliance Coffee Bean Ink Pad
- Tsukineko VersaMark Stamp Pad
- Stampology} Celebrate Clear Stamp Set
- O'Scrap Clear Stamps Celebration/Birthday Set
- small corner rounder
- Stamp celebrate from Stampology} set on white cardstock with coffee bean ink.
- Round corners of white cardstock.
- Create background on blue cardstock using VersaMark ink and O'Scrap celebrate clear stamp. Placement should look random, but it is not entirely random. Try to get most of at least two images on the front top part and then fill the leftover space. Note you only need to stamp 6 times, because you don't need to worry about filling in the part that wil be covered up.
- Mount white on brown cardstock.
- Mount brown on gray cardstock.
- Mount gray on blue base in the unstamped area. Try to mount it near the 2/3 line on the card.