- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" two sided black/white cardstock
- 4" x 5 1/4" light olive cardstock
- 1 3/4" x 5" black cardstock
- 1 1/2" x 4 3/4" tan cardstock
- 1 1/4" x 4 1/2" white cardstock
- My Sentiments Exactly Love Postage rubber stamp
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger - Tea Dye
- Cuttlebug Bird Call embossing folder
- black ink pad
- Fold black/white cardstock so black is to the outside and inside is white. Alternatively, you can use black cardstock and just mount a sheet of white inside for the words.
- Emboss light olive cardstock using Cuttlebug Bird Call Folder.
- Distress ink embossed surfaces using tea dye ink. Move the ink pad quickly from top to bottom to avoid soaking the paper and wasting ink. You need a very wet distress ink pad like the one used to easily accomplish this look. You will not be able to avoid getting some ink on the non embossed parts. This extra ink adds to the distressing, especially at the top of the cardstock where there is no embossing. Set aside to dry while you work on the rest of the card.
- Stamp love postage on white cardstock.
- Mount white cardstock to tan cardstock.
- Mount tan cardstock to black cardstock.
- Mount embossed olive cardstock to black base.
- Mount black cardstock assembly to olive cardstock. If desired, mount using dimensional tape to add additional depth.